The acne peel system is a new intensive treatment for acne prone and oily, seborrhoeic skins. This is a combination of intensive professional treatments and a home care routine. The acne peel will deep clean the surface of the skin to remove acne impurities and create optimal functioning of the skins pores to reduce acne breakouts. The acne peel treatment will also rejuvenate the surface of the skin to improve scaring and hyper pigmentation.
A course of 3-5 treatments is recommended every 10-28 days depending on your skins response to treatment.
Acne peel can treat hormonal based acne by inhibiting 5A-reductase to reduce excess levels of androgen in the skin that causes acne.
- Clears the skin and unblocks the pores
- Slows down and controls sebum production making the skin feel less oily
- Inhibits bacterial growth on the skin to control the acne breakouts
- Reduce and soothes inflammation and redness on the skin
- Lightens post-acne hyper pigmentation
Use the Resurfacing peel booster once per day for 10/14 days before your treatment to help to prepare the skin and enhance results.
On area to be treated avoid:
- Exfoliating products for 2 days
- Retinol or self tan for 7 days
- Waxing, Hair Removal or Bleaching 14 days
- Sunbeds or Sun Exposure for 14 days
1-3 days after the treatment your skin may feel tight, slightly sensitive and peel. This is normal and part of the treatment process. Make-up can be applied the day after.
Course of 3 treatments plus Homecare Products *
Course of 5 treatments plus Homecare Products *
Maintenance course of 3 treatments **
Maintenance course of 5 treatments **
Homecare Products include Purifying Mousse 150ml, Acne One 50ml, Fast Skin Repair 50ml, Pure Renewing Mask 100ml, Dermatological Sun Protection SPF 50 50ml, Resurfacing Peel Booster 50ml.
Maintenance course of treatments only available to SkinSpa clients who have already completed a course of treatments.
Copyright © 2017 SkinSpa™
All Rights Reserved