The Danne Alkaline Wash system is a remarkable treatment designed to reduce fine fluffy downy hair which is also known as peach fuzz on the face and body. Typically this type of hair can be difficult to remove as the hair growth is usually dense and would take a long time to treat with electrolysis and laser. If you have a combination of fine fluffy hair and thick dark hair the alkaline wash can be used in conjunction with IPL/Laser.
The alkaline wash is an alkaline powder which is mixed into a paste and applied directly onto the skin and left for 3-4 minutes. During this time the solution dissolves the surface hair and the underlying follicle to significantly reduce the hair growth, with multiple treatments. On average 8 treatments are required with the first and second treatment being 2/3 weeks apart.
- Can treat any skin or hair colour
- Quick pain free method of hair removal
- Large areas of hair can be removed in one treatment
- Alternative for clients who are unsuitable for waxing, electrolysis or laser/IPL treatments
- Improves the skins texture and evens out the skin colour, making this treatment ideal for facial hair removal
- Reduce and prevent the reoccurrence of ingrown hairs and folliculitis
- Weakens the hair growth and drastically reduces re-growth which then leads to permanent hair removal
- Do not exfoliate your skin for 7 days
- Do not use sun beds for 7 days
Your skin may feel warm, similar to a mild sunburn sensation.
For a few days after, your skin may feel dry and you can apply the Seba E Oil or the Contraderm Cream to heal you skin.
Copyright © SkinSpa™
All Rights Reserved