IPL - Skin Texture & Open Pores
Our unique 650 IPL skin rejuvenation can be used safely on skin types 1 to 5 to treat fine lines, enlarged pores, and rough texture. This treatment will be combined with Microdermabrasion or a Skin Peel and will help to stimulate collagen re-modelling to smooth and plump up the skin.
A course of 6 treatments is required for optimum results and each treatment is carried out every 2-3 weeks. This treatment can also be combined with our Laser Skin Tightening treatment for targeting deeper lines and wrinkles.
Our 650 IPL Skin Rejuvenation can treat:
- Skin Types 1-5
- Minor pigmentation changes and Uneven discoloured skin tone
- Fine Lines and enlarged pores
- Rough skin texture
- Avoid steam room and sauna on the day of treatment
- Avoid using any exfoliating products for 2 days
- Avoid using glycolic facial products for 7 days
- Avoid sun beds for 4 weeks
- Avoid fake tan for around 7 days
Your skin will feel warm and look pinkish and feel tight, similar to mild sunburn.
A darkening of the pigmentation is normal and this usually disappears within 7 days leaving the pigmentation lighter or removing it.
Copyright © 2017 SkinSpa™
All Rights Reserved