IPL - Ageing & Sun Damage Skin
Many people from their early thirties can begin to notice the signs of ageing, usually cased by sun damage. This sun damage results in dull, rough skin with enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, skin discoloration, pigmentation, redness and thread veins. Our IPL System can treat all aspects of sun damage and ageing to improve skin texture, even out skin tone resulting in a smoother more youthful appearance.
A course of 3-6 treatments carried out every 4-6 weeks
Each treatment will treat and correct:
- Redness, flushing and thread veins
- Skin Discoloration - Freckles, uneven skin tone and age spots
- General skin ageing
- Fine lines and open pores
- Mild to moderate acne and acne scarring
- Avoid steam room and sauna on the day of treatment
- Avoid using any exfoliating products for 2 days
- Avoid using glycolic facial products for 7 days
- Avoid using sunbeds for 4 weeks
- Avoid fake tan for around 7 days
Your skin will feel warm and look pinkish and start to feel tight like mild sunburn, this can last for a few hours to 48 hours depending on how sensitive your skin is.
If you have thread veins these can appear grey or slightly darker.
Freckles, pigmentation and age spots will appear darker after the treatment and usually fades within 7 days.
We recommend applying the fast skin repair morning and evening for 1 week after each treatment.
Copyright © 2018 SkinSpa™
All Rights Reserved