Laser Leg Vein Removal
Thread veins on the legs occur in around 40% of women and 15% of men; this is a common cosmetic concern and can be effectively treated with Laser. You may require 3-6 treatments depending on how your veins respond to the treatment.
Treatments are typically carried out every 6-10 weeks, and results may be visible around 10-15 weeks after your last treatment.
- Please remove hair on the areas to be treated, if waxing around 14 days before and if you’re shaving 48/24 hours before
- Wear loose clothing to your appointment
- Avoid sunbeds/prolonged exposure to sunlight for four weeks
- Avoid fake tan for one week
- Avoid using saunas/steam room on the day of treatment
- Avoid exercising immediately before treatment
The laser is pulsed along the thread veins to create a heat reaction and coagulate the blood under the skin. The body will then reabsorb the thread veins which will reduce/remove them from the surface of the skin. Over multiple treatments.
Irritation, a mild itching or warm sensation (like sunburn), may occur immediately or within 48 hours.
The thread veins can appear darker or grey immediately after the treatment. This is temporary as the skin is healing.
They may have crusts or fine scabs forming after the treatment. This is normal, do not remove it and allow the skin to heal.
Avoid strenuous exercise, steam room, sauna and hot baths for 4-5 days.
Wash and bathe as usual in a lukewarm shower, pat dry skin and apply the recommended home care products.
Consultation and Patch Test
Course of 3 Treatments
(20% discount) 40-minutes each session
Course of 6 Treatments
(30% discount) 40-minutes each session